The Edmund Rice Centre WA provides generalist casework, referral and advocacy services to Humanitarian Entrants who have been in Australia for less than five years and who live in the north metropolitan area.
We can provide assistance with:
- Immigration and citizenship information
- Finances and income support
- Employment, education and training
- Housing and tenancy
- Health (including issues of mental health, torture and trauma)
- Family issues including youth issues, aged care and domestic violence
- Legal and Police matters
Please note: We are unable to provide professional legal advice or counselling but we are able to refer people to appropriate services.